In-Person Worship at Millard Church
How we’re working to keep our gatherings COVID-safe
Updated April 8, 2021
Millard Church worship services are being held in-person as well as online on our Facebook page. Here’s what to expect if you join us in-person:
– A shorter service—we won’t be singing together in person; instead, look for our weekly “Hymns and Songs of Praise” to be posted online before the service.
– Safe gathering practices—face masks required (except for children under 5 and those with health sensitivities), increased ventilation/air purification, socially distanced seating (5ft minimum), and increased cleaning and sanitation between services.
– Families stay together—the nursery and kitchen will not be open; please keep coats and personal items with you; no coffee/fellowship time after the service.
– Additional socially-distanced seating is available in the fellowship hall.
– If you have any symptoms of illness, even if mild, please do not join us in-person.
Thank you for your assistance in helping us to gather in-person safely and responsibly!