How we’re working to keep our gatherings COVID-safe
Updated July 8, 2021
- Everyone is encouraged to follow current CDC guidelines regarding face coverings. Those who are fully vaccinated are welcome to attend worship and other indoor activities without wearing a face mask if they wish. Those who are not yet fully vaccinated are encouraged to continue to wear a mask, giving particular consideration to the presence in our community of vulnerable individuals and children who are not yet eligible to receive the vaccine.
- Seating in the sanctuary is at full capacity. Additional socially-distanced seating is available in the fellowship hall. Ionizing air purifiers are installed throughout our building, and hand-sanitizer stations are available at all entrances/exits.
- Congregational singing and after-church coffee and treats has resumed. The nursery remains closed for now.
- It remains important for individuals to stay home when ill.
- Worship services will continue to be available live online on our Facebook page for those who wish to join us that way.
Thank you for your continued assistance in helping us to gather safely and responsibly!